Re: Reg cant find template : metron_agent

Rohit Kumar

Can you also list the commands on how you are creating, uploading and
deploying the release?

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal (jayark) <
jayark(a)cisco.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot Rohit for replying back very quickly!
I have run the scripts/update command after cloning the cf-release GIT
repo.
Please see the command output below:-

root(a)automation-vm-jayark:/opt/cisco/vms-installer/cf-release/src/loggregator#
find . -type d -maxdepth 2

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a non-option
argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth affects tests
specified before it as well as those specified after it). Please specify
options before other arguments.

.

./src

./src/doppler

./src/loggregator

./src/trafficcontroller

./src/syslog_drain_binder

./src/bitbucket.org

./src/monitor

./src/matchers

./src/signalmanager

./src/deaagent

./src/tools

./src/truncatingbuffer

./src/profiler

./src/logger

./src/lats

./src/common

./src/integration_tests

./src/metron

./src/github.com

./packages

./packages/doppler

./packages/loggregator_trafficcontroller

./packages/syslog_drain_binder

./packages/dea_logging_agent

./packages/loggregator_common

./packages/loggregator-acceptance-tests

./packages/golang1.4

./packages/metron_agent

./docs

./config

./jobs

./jobs/doppler

./jobs/loggregator_trafficcontroller

./jobs/syslog_drain_binder

./jobs/dea_logging_agent

./jobs/loggregator-acceptance-tests

./jobs/metron_agent

./bin

./git-hooks

./samples

Thanks
Jayaraj

From: Rohit Kumar <rokumar(a)pivotal.io>
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:30 AM
To: "Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall." <
cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org>
Cc: Jayarajan Ramapurath Kozhummal <jayark(a)cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Reg cant find template : metron_agent

Did you make sure to run "scripts/update" after cloning the cf-release
repo? Can you run "find . -type d -maxdepth 2" from within the
"src/loggregator" directory in cf-release and reply with what you get as
output?

Rohit

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Nithiyasri Gnanasekaran -X (ngnanase -
TECH MAHINDRA LIM at Cisco) <ngnanase(a)cisco.com> wrote:

Hi

I am working on cloud foundry and I could create a development bosh
release of cloud foundry using the following source:

git clone https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release.git (added some
rules in haproxy.conf file)

When I tried to deploy with the dev release of cloud-foundry, I get the
following error:

Started preparing deployment

Started preparing deployment > Binding releases. Done (00:00:00)

Started preparing deployment > Binding existing deployment. Done
(00:00:00)

Started preparing deployment > Binding resource pools. Done (00:00:00)

Started preparing deployment > Binding stemcells. Done (00:00:00)

Started preparing deployment > Binding templates. Failed: Can't find
template `metron_agent' (00:00:00)

Error 190012: Can't find template `metron_agent'

Kindly help me figure out the issue of the error, as this is a
show-stopper for us..

Regards

Nithiaysri