Re: What ports will be needed to support hm and loggregator

Jason Huang

Yes he also listens to udp4. By allowing udp 3456 and 3457, it worked.

Do you know why 3457 is used when the incoming listening port for loggregator is specified as 3456?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2015, at 1:58 AM, Lev Berman <lev.berman(a)altoros.com> wrote:

We found the loggregator was listening on port 3456 and 3457 with upd6.
He also probably listens for udp4 connections. Have you tried to allow udp4 traffic to ports 3456-3457 and check if loggregator collects the logs after it?

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 4:17 AM, Meng, Xiangyi <xiangyi.meng(a)emc.com> wrote:

We found the loggregator was listening on port 3456 and 3457 with upd6.

udp6 0 0 [::]:3457 [::]:*

But we can’t use ipv6 in our env. So is there any way to force loggregator to use ipv4?

Thanks,

Maggie