Re: Which components can be HA?
Dieu Cao <dcao@...>
1) I'll ask our doc team to clarify the title of the section.toggle quoted message Show quoted text
It's not recommended to run more than 1 collector. This component collects
metrics from system components. We use it in combination with Datadog to
monitor the many components of cloud foundry. This component is not
strictly required for an HA system.
2) HM9000 can have multiple active instances. No need for a standby mode.
3) The Cloud Controller clock periodically schedules Cloud Controller clean
up tasks for app usage events, audit events, failed jobs, and more. Only
single instance of this job is necessary.
4) Likely the job called api_workers is actually the cloud controller
workers. These are not compilation vms.
Cloud Controller worker processes background tasks submitted via clients of
5) I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean loggregator? or doppler?
CF Runtime PM
On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:19 PM, John Wong <gokoproject(a)gmail.com> wrote: