[cf-bosh] Getting error Staging error: no available stagers when pushing an app

Dmitriy Kalinin <dkalinin@...>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Flávio Henrique Schuindt da Silva <flavio.schuindt(a)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Subject: [cf-bosh] Getting error Staging error: no available stagers when
pushing an app
To: cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org

Hi, guys.

Suddently (after monthns of working fine), my CF instalation on aws started
to fail. I'm getting this erros when trying to push an app: Staging error:
no available stagers.

Googling, I found it:
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/forum/#!topic/vcap-dev/_vY8aQmTAi4

It seems that there is some kind of limit in DEA resource. It's not a
physical limit, but a config that is limiting DEA to use all of the
resources. Following this disucssion in google groups, I saw that we should
change these parameters:

disk_mb
memory_mb
staging_disk_limit_mb
staging_memory_limit_mb

The only one that is shown in my manifest is memory_mb and it's quite huge:
30GB. The others I couldn't figured out where they are. It seems that they
are encapsulated in a external template:

templates:
- {name: dea_next, release: cf}
- {name: dea_logging_agent, release: cf}
- {name: metron_agent, release: cf}

But i don't have a dea_next template. I don't know where to find it.

Can anyone help me?