Re: abacus collector doesn't work

Jean-Sebastien Delfino

Hi Maggie,

Good to hear that you've been able to make progress.

You're correct that we're defaulting to https if you don't specify a
protocol in the METER, COUCHDB etc env variables.

I believe that we'll use the protocol you want if you set one. Can you try
to include a protocol in your env variables like this:
METER=http://abacus-usage-meter.bjngiscf-dev.dctmlabs.com

If that doesn't work, then we'll be happy to work with you to improve this.
Thanks!

- Jean-Sebastien

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Meng, Xiangyi <xiangyi.meng(a)emc.com> wrote:

Hi, Jean

The root cause is that abacus takes “https” as default protocol when
connect between abacus components like abacus-eureka-stub and
abacus-dbserver. But in my CF env, I didn’t have any proxy server.

It may not be an issue. But I would like to have the protocol be
configurable. May you consider it as an future improvement?

Thanks a lot for your and Hristo’s help!

Thanks,

Maggie

#0 test space

Thanks,