From: Ralph Andersen [mailto:ralph.andersen(a)newmarketreach.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 1:28 PM
To: 'cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org'
Subject: Microsoft Dynamics AX users

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently updated list of Microsoft
Dynamics AX users Accounts and their Partners, Resellers and Competitor
Accounts for your marketing initiatives or campaigns?

Other Users: Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise one , Oracle E-Business Suite,
Infor ERP syteline, Sage ERP X3 etc.

Titles:

* C-Level Executives: CTOs, CIOs, CMO, CFOs, CEOs
* Fortune 500 Execs, SMBs
* VPs, Presidents, Chairman, General Manager, Manager, other
executives, etc.

Our list includes: First Name, Last Name, Contact Title, Phone Number Fax
Number, Email address , LinkedIn Profiles, Postal Address and Zip Code,
Company Name, Web Address, SIC Code, etc.

Please let me know if I can help you out with any other database or
marketing requirements and I shall get back to you with more relevant
information.

If this might help a colleague of yours, could you please pass this on to
them?

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ralph Andersen

<mailto:ralph.andersen(a)newmarketreach.com>
ralph.andersen(a)newmarketreach.com

Business Development|

Ph: +1 201- 839- 9577|Armonk, New York| USA