toggle quoted message
Show quoted text
It seems to be working for me  (at least the extension is loading, which
usually means it'll work). Can you provide some details on what you're
- what version of PHP are you using?
- how are you enabling the extension: options.json or composer.json?
- what's the full output of `cf push`?
- what's the output of `cf logs` when you try to access a page that uses
 - http://php-info.cfapps.io/info.php
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:56 AM, Hiroaki Ukaji <dt3snow.w(a)gmail.com> wrote:
We deployed a php application using 'gettext' extension to manage i18n
We tried to activate i18n, however, it didn't work in this php application
We also tested with a simple application which contains 'gettext', but it
seemed that the extension still doesn't work.(*2)
Is there anyone who uses i18n well by using 'gettext' extension in PHP
This result should be `/home/vcap/app/htdocs/locale: Hello, world` , if
'gettext' extension works well.
View this message in context:
Sent from the CF Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.