From: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org [mailto:cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Paul Harris
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:57 AM
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Problem for Chaos Lemur

Hi Stephen,

DRYRUN mode does everything the same as normal operation *except* for the actual deletion, so if Chaos Lemur is reporting unexpected names it's a problem with some other part of your config, not DRYRUN. From your environment variables it seems you haven't configured it to access your underlying infrastructure, either AWS or VSphere. You need to provide credentials[1] for one of those:

AWS_ACCESSKEYID & AWS_SECRETACCESSKEY, or

VSPHERE_HOST & VSPHERE_PASSWORD & VSPHERE_USERNAME

Give that a go and it should work, but be aware that if DRYRUN is not true then you will lose VMs!

Cheers, Paul

[1]: https://github.com/pivotal-cf/chaos-lemur#environment-variables