From: "Ravindra, Shruthi (GE Healthcare)" <Shruthi.Ravindra(a)ge.com<mailto:%22Ravindra,%20Shruthi%20%28GE%20Healthcare%29%22%20%3cShruthi.Ravindra(a)ge.com%3e>>
To: cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org <cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org<mailto:%22cf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org%22%20%3ccf-dev(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org%3e>>
Subject: [cf-dev] Re: stdout.log and stderr.log not show in CF197 with loggregator enabled
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:04:18 +0000

Hi ,

We are having the same problem where we are not able to see the stdout.log and stderror.log for all the application deployed in the cloud.

Could you please let me know how do we access the logs other than cf logs “appname” command which is not giving us the full logs.

Thanks,

Shruthi

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered number 33014286