On behalf of the Lattice team, I am pleased to welcome v0.3.3 of Lattice!
Lattice v0.3.3 is a follow-on release, firming up Buildpack support and
polishing the CLI. If you're using Lattice v0.3.0, you should upgrade
Terraform and switch to Lattice v0.3.3. Check out the release notes below!
- If you think you've found a bug, please file a GitHub issue.
- If you have a contribution, we'd be happy to give you feedback via a
- You can track our prioritized queue of work at:
Pivotal Software, Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marco Nicosia <notifications(a)github.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Subject: [lattice] v0.3.3
To: cloudfoundry-incubator/lattice <lattice(a)noreply.github.com>
This is a follow-on to Lattice v0.3.0. Please pardon our dust, we skipped
releases v0.3.1 and v0.3.2.
Thank you *very* much for reporting issues and offering contributions on
GitHub. We've turned them around as quickly as possible. Lattice v0.3.3
should be considered the most stable release that includes Buildpacks
- *Breaking change*: Terraform users should be required to specify
credentials for lattice [#100651666
- terraform apply now exits with an error if lattice_username and
lattice_password are not configured.
- Lattice v0.3.3 works on and is tested against Terraform 0.6.3 [
- ltc build-droplet allows resources to be specified [#100701142
- new options: --cpu-weight, --memory-mb and --disk-mb
- ltc create merges Docker ENV directives into app environment variables
- Track versions of material dependencies for lattice [#98881188
- vagrant ssh -c "cat /var/lattice/LATTICE_VERSION" checks the
- The brain and cells store dependency versions in DIEGO_VERSION,
CF_VERSION and ROUTING_VERSION under the directory /var/lattice.
Interestings and Bug Fixes
- GitHub Issues #147
<https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/lattice/issues/147> & #181
build-droplet should not access the blobstore via the http_proxy [
- GitHub Issue #161
to Create Droplet from Java Main Application [#100854344
- GitHub Issue #170
build droplet if it contains a symlink [#101080914
- GitHub Issue #173
droplet based on cf buildpack fails to launch due to missing apache user [
- Update rootfs to *v1.4.0*
- Droplets should be aware they are running on the cloud [#101066740
- Garden-linux bump optimizations [#99147068
- Bugfix: ltc status --rate outputs first line repeatedly on droplets [
- Documentation for Buildpack support [#98824900
*Note*: Some components of the Lattice brain need a little bit of time to
spin up. You can use ltc test -v to validate that your cluster has been
initialized successfully. You may need to give it some time before all of
the tests pass.
And we cleared out a tiny horde of fit and finish tasks.
- ltc create without --run-as-root should not use a privileged container
- ltc target and ltc test should fail when no droplet store available [
- Lattice should delete uploaded bits.zip files when build-droplet fails
- ltc build-droplet appears to fail if a droplet of the same name has
already been stored [#100762030
- ltc remove-droplet doesn't fail if the droplet isn't found [#101135194
- ltc logs reports tasks as "Application not found" [#99187016
- ltc test -v should not fail when ltc is renamed or not in the PATH or
invoked with a relative path [#100053278
- Remove logic to print newline at end of each command [#98037256
- No-arg ltc target output is formatted incorrectly [#100971858
... ah! Doesn't that feel nice?
Download Links ltc CLI
- OS X
- AWS: lattice.aws.tf
- DigitalOcean: lattice.digitalocean.tf
- Google Cloud: lattice.google.tf
- Openstack: lattice.openstack.tf
View it on GitHub