Re: Hard-coded domain name in diego etcd job

Amit Kumar Gupta

You should not change anything in your DNS servers. It is purely internal;
jobs that need to reach other services over the internal domain should be
colocated with consul_agents which will serve those DNS requests. It's all
self-contained.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Meng, Xiangyi <xiangyi.meng(a)emc.com> wrote:

Then how should I config my DNS server? Which host/job’s IP should be
mapped to domain “service.cf.internal”?

I also attached the etcd job log. Would you please help to take a look?

Thanks,

Maggie