From: Gwenn Etourneau [mailto:getourneau(a)pivotal.io]
Sent: 2015年8月17日 18:51
To: Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall.
Subject: [cf-dev] Re: Hard-coded domain name in diego etcd job

You not should change it, this domain is use only with consul as DNS.
Many component rely on it, uaa and so on.

https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/blob/90d730a2d13d9e065a7f348e7fd31a1522074d02/jobs/consul_agent/templates/config.json.erb

Do you have some logs ?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Meng, Xiangyi <xiangyi.meng(a)emc.com<mailto:xiangyi.meng(a)emc.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to deploy diego 0.1402.0 into vShpere server to work with CF 210. However the deployment failed when creating job ‘etcd’ with following error.

Error: cannot sync with the cluster using endpoints https://database-z1-0.etcd.service.cf.internal:4001

I tried to change the domain name to my own domain name in diego yml file. But it didn’t work. I found the domain name was hard-coded in etcd_bosh_utils.sh.

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release/blob/develop/jobs/etcd/templates/etcd_bosh_utils.sh.erb

Could anyone tell me how to work around it?

Thanks,
Maggie