Re: Java Buildpack v3.1.1
Are you able to confirm which build of OpenJDK has been included for each OS? We’re waiting on a Kerberos bug fix that arrived in OpenJDK 1.8.0_u51b12<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8078439>.
Daniel Jones I 723 6362 I +44 (0)1732 776362 I Cell: +44 (0)79 8000 9153
Fidelity Worldwide Investment I 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Kent, TN11 9DZ
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Fidelity only gives information on products and services and does not give investment advice to retail clients based on individual circumstances. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. All e-mails may be monitored. FIL Investments International (Reg. No.1448245), FIL Investment Services (UK) Limited (Reg. No. 2016555), FIL Pensions Management (Reg. No. 2015142) and Financial Administration Services Limited (Reg. No. 1629709) are authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. FIL Life Insurance Limited (Reg. No. 3406905) is authorised in the UK by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered offices at Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ.
From: cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org [mailto:cf-dev-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Frost
Sent: 30 July 2015 17:34
To: Discussions about Cloud Foundry projects and the system overall.
Subject: [cf-dev] Java Buildpack v3.1.1
I'm pleased to announce the release of the java-buildpack, version 3.1.1. This release ensures that the dependencies contained in the offline buildpack are up to date.
For a more detailed look at the changes in 3.1.1, please take a look at the commit log<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/java-buildpack/compare/v3.1...v3.1.1>. Packaged versions of the buildpack, suitable for use with create-buildpack and update-buildpack, can be found attached to this release<https://github.com/cloudfoundry/java-buildpack/releases/tag/v3.1.1>.
* AppDynamics Agent: 4.0.7_0
* GemFire 8.0.0
* GemFire Modules 126.96.36.199
* GemFire Modules Tomcat7 188.8.131.52
* GemFire Security 8.0.0
* Groovy: 2.4.4
* JRebel 6.2.2
* MariaDB JDBC: 1.1.9
* Memory Calculator (centos6): 1.1.1.RELEASE
* Memory Calculator (lucid): 1.1.1.RELEASE
* Memory Calculator (mountainlion): 1.1.1.RELEASE
* Memory Calculator (precise): 1.1.1.RELEASE
* Memory Calculator (trusty): 1.1.1.RELEASE
* New Relic Agent: 3.18.0
* OpenJDK JRE (centos6): 1.8.0_51
* OpenJDK JRE (lucid): 1.8.0_51
* OpenJDK JRE (mountainlion): 1.8.0_51
* OpenJDK JRE (precise): 1.8.0_51
* OpenJDK JRE (trusty): 1.8.0_51
* Play Framework JPA Plugin: 1.7.0.RELEASE
* PostgreSQL JDBC: 9.4.1201
* RedisStore: 1.2.0_RELEASE
* Spring Auto-reconfiguration: 1.7.0_RELEASE
* Spring Boot CLI: 1.2.5_RELEASE
* Tomcat Access Logging Support: 2.4.0_RELEASE
* Tomcat Lifecycle Support: 2.4.0_RELEASE
* Tomcat Logging Support: 2.4.0_RELEASE
* Tomcat: 8.0.24
Christopher Frost - Pivotal UK
Java Buildpack Team