Date   
Re: BPM Incubation Proposal

Dr Nic Williams
 

This seems super cool. Is there an example release that uses bpm rather than monit etc?

________________________________
From: Christopher Brown <cbrown(a)pivotal.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:24:20 AM
To: cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
Subject: [cf-bosh] BPM Incubation Proposal

Hi all,

We’ve been working internally on experiments to isolate BOSH jobs from one another and providing a friendlier and less error-prone interface than the current boilerplate bash control scripts. We call this project BPM (initially BOSH Process Manager).

We’ve successfully written an internal proof-of-concept of this project. It is able to run many of the Cloud Foundry runtime jobs (CC, Diego, Loggregator, UAA) inside containers. BPM manages the lifecycle of the jobs, isolates the jobs from one another, and restricts the job’s capabilities such that they are only allowed to perform actions crucial to their function. At the same time we were able to remove the vast majority of the surrounding duplicative, error prone bash control scripts. We are now in the process of rebuilding this proof of concept into the production-ready end product.

You can follow the development here: https://github.com/pivotal-cf/bpm-release

I’d like to propose the incubation of this project under the BOSH PMC. We’d like to start by adding this functionality behind a feature flag to the Diego release. Once this has been successfully completed then we’d be interested in expanding the deployment if there is demand.

Thanks!

Christopher Brown
PCF Security

Re: BPM Incubation Proposal

Dmitriy Kalinin
 

Is there an example release that uses bpm rather than monit etc?
im sure there is going to be one very soon but here is a commit on
diego-release that makes it optional configuration for a trial run (
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release/commit/27ee06ecdfccb3d19026a3d7f7d36ad480def84e
).

note that bpm is working under monit, not as a replacement.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

This seems super cool. Is there an example release that uses bpm rather
than monit etc?

------------------------------
*From:* Christopher Brown <cbrown(a)pivotal.io>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:24:20 AM
*To:* cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
*Subject:* [cf-bosh] BPM Incubation Proposal

Hi all,

We’ve been working internally on experiments to isolate BOSH jobs from one
another and providing a friendlier and less error-prone interface than the
current boilerplate bash control scripts. We call this project BPM
(initially BOSH Process Manager).

We’ve successfully written an internal proof-of-concept of this project.
It is able to run many of the Cloud Foundry runtime jobs (CC, Diego,
Loggregator, UAA) inside containers. BPM manages the lifecycle of the jobs,
isolates the jobs from one another, and restricts the job’s capabilities
such that they are only allowed to perform actions crucial to their
function. At the same time we were able to remove the vast majority of the
surrounding duplicative, error prone bash control scripts. We are now in
the process of rebuilding this proof of concept into the production-ready
end product.

You can follow the development here: https://github.com/pivotal-cf/
bpm-release

I’d like to propose the incubation of this project under the BOSH PMC.
We’d like to start by adding this functionality behind a feature flag to
the Diego release. Once this has been successfully completed then we’d be
interested in expanding the deployment if there is demand.

Thanks!

Christopher Brown
PCF Security

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Hi Johannes,

Resolved this volume issue. There was not enough storage at OS. I have reduced size of Volume(from 32GB to 18 GB). Director
Server having 2vCPU with 4GB RAM. Now I am getting this error at last stage...

Started deploying
Creating VM for instance 'bosh/0' from stemcell '875c81c1-fb72-4ff2-9925-46d74db0fdb4'... Finished (00:00:41)
Waiting for the agent on VM '9b94d14a-41a5-4305-a340-48e7100aec44' to be ready... Finished (00:08:07)
Creating disk... Finished (00:00:06)
Attaching disk 'e8c492a4-1f60-40df-bed8-a9207330f5c1' to VM '9b94d14a-41a5-4305-a340-48e7100aec44'... Finished (00:00:21)
Rendering job templates... Finished (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'ruby/c1086875b047d112e46756dcb63d8f19e63b3ac4'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'mysql/b7e73acc0bfe05f1c6cbfd97bf92d39b0d3155d5'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'libpq/661f5817afe24fa2f18946d2757bff63246b1d0d'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package 'ruby_openstack_cpi/6576c0d52231e773f4ad53f5c5a0785c4247696a'... Finished (00:49:27)
Compiling package 'postgres-9.4/ded764a075ae7513d4718b7cf200642fdbf81ae4'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package 'nginx/2ec2f63293bf6f544e95969bf5e5242bc226a800'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package 'registry/d81865cf0ad85fd79cb19aeb565bf622f2a17a83'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:04)
Compiling package 'davcli/5f08f8d5ab3addd0e11171f739f072b107b30b8c'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package 'health_monitor/e9317b2ad349f019e69261558afa587537f06f25'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:03)
Compiling package 'nats/63ae42eb73527625307ff522fb402832b407321d'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package 'bosh_openstack_cpi/918abecbb3015ee383d5cb2af23e8dbfed6392d1'... Finished (00:00:28)
Compiling package 'director/e9cd35786422e87bd0571a4423bc947e50fe97e6'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:05)
Compiling package 'postgres/3b1089109c074984577a0bac1b38018d7a2890ef'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package 's3cli/bb1c1976d221fdadf13a6bc873896cd5e2433580'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package 'verify_multidigest/8fc5d654cebad7725c34bb08b3f60b912db7094a'... Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Updating instance 'bosh/0'... Finished (00:01:00)
Waiting for instance 'bosh/0' to be running... Failed (00:07:55)
Failed deploying (01:08:40)

Stopping registry... Finished (00:00:00)
Cleaning up rendered CPI jobs... Finished (00:00:00)

Deploying:
Received non-running job state: 'failing'



Do you think this is due to less resources to director VM?

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Johannes Hiemer
 

Hi Arpit,
two important things:

- I would not proceed with an installation, if you already run into disk
capacity issues now. A minimal useful installation consists of at least 10
- 12 VMs an will consume much more resources
- The error you see is perhaps based on missing Security Groups? Are you
able to ssh into the director via ssh -i keyfile.pem vcap(a)ip-address?


Best,
Johannes

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 at 10:34 Arpit Sharma <arpitvipulsharma(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Johannes,

Resolved this volume issue. There was not enough storage at OS. I have
reduced size of Volume(from 32GB to 18 GB). Director
Server having 2vCPU with 4GB RAM. Now I am getting this error at last
stage...

Started deploying
Creating VM for instance 'bosh/0' from stemcell
'875c81c1-fb72-4ff2-9925-46d74db0fdb4'... Finished (00:00:41)
Waiting for the agent on VM '9b94d14a-41a5-4305-a340-48e7100aec44' to be
ready... Finished (00:08:07)
Creating disk... Finished (00:00:06)
Attaching disk 'e8c492a4-1f60-40df-bed8-a9207330f5c1' to VM
'9b94d14a-41a5-4305-a340-48e7100aec44'... Finished (00:00:21)
Rendering job templates... Finished (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'ruby/c1086875b047d112e46756dcb63d8f19e63b3ac4'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'mysql/b7e73acc0bfe05f1c6cbfd97bf92d39b0d3155d5'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:02)
Compiling package 'libpq/661f5817afe24fa2f18946d2757bff63246b1d0d'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package
'ruby_openstack_cpi/6576c0d52231e773f4ad53f5c5a0785c4247696a'... Finished
(00:49:27)
Compiling package
'postgres-9.4/ded764a075ae7513d4718b7cf200642fdbf81ae4'... Skipped [Package
already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package 'nginx/2ec2f63293bf6f544e95969bf5e5242bc226a800'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package 'registry/d81865cf0ad85fd79cb19aeb565bf622f2a17a83'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:04)
Compiling package 'davcli/5f08f8d5ab3addd0e11171f739f072b107b30b8c'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package
'health_monitor/e9317b2ad349f019e69261558afa587537f06f25'... Skipped
[Package already compiled] (00:00:03)
Compiling package 'nats/63ae42eb73527625307ff522fb402832b407321d'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package
'bosh_openstack_cpi/918abecbb3015ee383d5cb2af23e8dbfed6392d1'... Finished
(00:00:28)
Compiling package 'director/e9cd35786422e87bd0571a4423bc947e50fe97e6'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:05)
Compiling package 'postgres/3b1089109c074984577a0bac1b38018d7a2890ef'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:01)
Compiling package 's3cli/bb1c1976d221fdadf13a6bc873896cd5e2433580'...
Skipped [Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Compiling package
'verify_multidigest/8fc5d654cebad7725c34bb08b3f60b912db7094a'... Skipped
[Package already compiled] (00:00:00)
Updating instance 'bosh/0'... Finished (00:01:00)
Waiting for instance 'bosh/0' to be running... Failed (00:07:55)
Failed deploying (01:08:40)

Stopping registry... Finished (00:00:00)
Cleaning up rendered CPI jobs... Finished (00:00:00)

Deploying:
Received non-running job state: 'failing'



Do you think this is due to less resources to director VM?

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Hi Johannes,

I am agree with you. I knew that after director deployment, I need to deploy more then 12 VM's. This will definitely require better hardware. Our team will take some time to arrange this hardware. Meanwhile I just want to complete this director implementation. Once it will complete, I will start to work on new hardware.

Yes, I am able to do ssh into director from OS machine.

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Johannes Hiemer
 

Do a sudo su with c1oudc0w and then the following:

sudo su
[sudo] password for vcap:
root(a)dc1a850b-184b-4189-47e8-68db05d91bdd:/home/vcap# monit summary
The Monit daemon 5.2.5 uptime: 9d 2h 7m

Process 'nats' running
Process 'postgres' running
Process 'blobstore_nginx' running
Process 'director' running
Process 'worker_1' running
Process 'worker_2' running
Process 'worker_3' running
Process 'director_scheduler' running
Process 'director_nginx' running
Process 'health_monitor' running
Process 'registry' running
System 'system_localhost' running

This is how it should look like.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 at 10:54 Arpit Sharma <arpitvipulsharma(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Johannes,

I am agree with you. I knew that after director deployment, I need to
deploy more then 12 VM's. This will definitely require better hardware. Our
team will take some time to arrange this hardware. Meanwhile I just want to
complete this director implementation. Once it will complete, I will start
to work on new hardware.

Yes, I am able to do ssh into director from OS machine.

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Hi Johannes,

Unable to understand you. When I will do sudo for root from vcap user. It is asking for vcap user password. Where I can get this password?

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Johannes Hiemer
 

As I wrote: c1oudc0w

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Johannes Hiemer

On 14. Jul 2017, at 11:54, Arpit Sharma <arpitvipulsharma(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Johannes,

Unable to understand you. When I will do sudo for root from vcap user. It is asking for vcap user password. Where I can get this password?

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

I am unable to login with this password.

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

I am doing with same password c1oudc0w.

But unable to login.

bosh/0:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
sudo: 3 incorrect password attempts
bosh/0:~$ sudo su -
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Johannes Hiemer
 

But you could login with ssh -i key vcap(a)ip?

On 14. Jul 2017, at 12:13, Arpit Sharma <arpitvipulsharma(a)gmail.com> wrote:

I am unable to login with this password.

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

yes...I loged in director via OS cli with private key using ssh. Maybe I have done wrong password attemp more then 3. let me create director once again.

Re: BPM Incubation Proposal

Alex Ley
 

Hi Chris,

Very cool!

What is the thinking of having this as an additional release and not part
core BOSH as an experimental feature? Do you see this being moved into core
BOSH at some point?

On 14 July 2017 at 01:40, Dmitriy Kalinin <dkalinin(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Is there an example release that uses bpm rather than monit etc?
im sure there is going to be one very soon but here is a commit on
diego-release that makes it optional configuration for a trial run (
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release/commit/
27ee06ecdfccb3d19026a3d7f7d36ad480def84e).

note that bpm is working under monit, not as a replacement.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

This seems super cool. Is there an example release that uses bpm rather
than monit etc?

------------------------------
*From:* Christopher Brown <cbrown(a)pivotal.io>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:24:20 AM
*To:* cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
*Subject:* [cf-bosh] BPM Incubation Proposal

Hi all,

We’ve been working internally on experiments to isolate BOSH jobs from
one another and providing a friendlier and less error-prone interface than
the current boilerplate bash control scripts. We call this project BPM
(initially BOSH Process Manager).

We’ve successfully written an internal proof-of-concept of this project.
It is able to run many of the Cloud Foundry runtime jobs (CC, Diego,
Loggregator, UAA) inside containers. BPM manages the lifecycle of the jobs,
isolates the jobs from one another, and restricts the job’s capabilities
such that they are only allowed to perform actions crucial to their
function. At the same time we were able to remove the vast majority of the
surrounding duplicative, error prone bash control scripts. We are now in
the process of rebuilding this proof of concept into the production-ready
end product.

You can follow the development here: https://github.com/pivotal-cf/
bpm-release

I’d like to propose the incubation of this project under the BOSH PMC.
We’d like to start by adding this functionality behind a feature flag to
the Diego release. Once this has been successfully completed then we’d be
interested in expanding the deployment if there is demand.

Thanks!

Christopher Brown
PCF Security

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Hey Johannes,


Still same issue. I am able to login in instance via ssh. it is not taking password.

[root(a)openstack ~]# ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa_demokey vcap(a)10.100.10.23
The authenticity of host '10.100.10.23 (10.100.10.23)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is 9c:00:0a:b9:24:11:a3:5c:89:84:73:4f:38:66:39:d4.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '10.100.10.23' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All access and activity
is subject to logging and monitoring.
Last login: Fri Jul 14 12:31:29 2017
bosh/0:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
sudo: pam_authenticate: Conversation error
bosh/0:~$

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Johannes Hiemer
 

Hi Arpit,
the password is c1oudc0w and 0 ist zero not O. That's the one you used?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 at 14:42 Arpit Sharma <arpitvipulsharma(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Johannes,


Still same issue. I am able to login in instance via ssh. it is not taking
password.

[root(a)openstack ~]# ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa_demokey vcap(a)10.100.10.23
The authenticity of host '10.100.10.23 (10.100.10.23)' can't be
established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is 9c:00:0a:b9:24:11:a3:5c:89:84:73:4f:38:66:39:d4.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '10.100.10.23' (ECDSA) to the list of known
hosts.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All access and activity
is subject to logging and monitoring.
Last login: Fri Jul 14 12:31:29 2017
bosh/0:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for vcap:
sudo: pam_authenticate: Conversation error
bosh/0:~$

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Yes Johannes, I am using c1oudc0w. But still same issue. I am also surprised here.

Question on Bosh Director using CredHub to generate passwords

Michael Stancampiano
 

Wanted to verify the steps that Bosh Director and CredHub perform to generate a password during a deployment. Here are the assumed steps:
1) Director does a CredHub REST API GET call to obtain the value for an identifier in a manifest file.
2) CredHub returns a status code of not found (404).
3) Generate password properties exist in the manifest file for the identifier. So Director makes a CredHub REST API POST call to generate the password value passing in the specified password properties from the manifest file.
4) CredHub returns a generated password value.

Please confirm these are the processing steps invoked by the Director. Also confirm that if no generate password properties are present in the manifest file for the identifier then no POST call is made to CredHub.

Thanks.

Re: Question on Bosh Director using CredHub to generate passwords

Dmitriy Kalinin
 

Generate password properties exist in the manifest file for the
identifier.

if variables section contains a variable name, the director will try to ask
credhub to generate value if one doesnt exist.

Please confirm these are the processing steps invoked by the Director.
sounds about right.

Also confirm that if no generate password properties are present in the
manifest file for the identifier then no POST call is made to CredHub.

if variables section doesnt have cred with the name, then director will not
attempt to generate it.

specific apis may change over time; however, general variable section
declaration will remain.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Michael Stancampiano <mstancamp(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

Wanted to verify the steps that Bosh Director and CredHub perform to
generate a password during a deployment. Here are the assumed steps:
1) Director does a CredHub REST API GET call to obtain the value for an
identifier in a manifest file.
2) CredHub returns a status code of not found (404).
3) Generate password properties exist in the manifest file for the
identifier. So Director makes a CredHub REST API POST call to generate the
password value passing in the specified password properties from the
manifest file.
4) CredHub returns a generated password value.

Please confirm these are the processing steps invoked by the Director.
Also confirm that if no generate password properties are present in the
manifest file for the identifier then no POST call is made to CredHub.

Thanks.

Re: BPM Incubation Proposal

Christopher Brown
 

Thanks, Alex.

The current design doesn't require any BOSH changes in order for it to
work. Keeping it separate from BOSH in the meantime has the advantages that
we can make experimental changes and try them out without waiting for the
BOSH release cycle.

It may eventually find its way into BOSH but I'm not responsible for making
that decision. We haven't discussed it in detail. It's still early days and
that decision would rely heavily on whether or not people find it useful.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:44 AM, Alex Ley <aley(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Very cool!

What is the thinking of having this as an additional release and not part
core BOSH as an experimental feature? Do you see this being moved into core
BOSH at some point?

On 14 July 2017 at 01:40, Dmitriy Kalinin <dkalinin(a)pivotal.io> wrote:

Is there an example release that uses bpm rather than monit etc?
im sure there is going to be one very soon but here is a commit on
diego-release that makes it optional configuration for a trial run (
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release/commit/27ee06
ecdfccb3d19026a3d7f7d36ad480def84e).

note that bpm is working under monit, not as a replacement.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams(a)gmail.com
wrote:
This seems super cool. Is there an example release that uses bpm rather
than monit etc?

------------------------------
*From:* Christopher Brown <cbrown(a)pivotal.io>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:24:20 AM
*To:* cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org
*Subject:* [cf-bosh] BPM Incubation Proposal

Hi all,

We’ve been working internally on experiments to isolate BOSH jobs from
one another and providing a friendlier and less error-prone interface than
the current boilerplate bash control scripts. We call this project BPM
(initially BOSH Process Manager).

We’ve successfully written an internal proof-of-concept of this project.
It is able to run many of the Cloud Foundry runtime jobs (CC, Diego,
Loggregator, UAA) inside containers. BPM manages the lifecycle of the jobs,
isolates the jobs from one another, and restricts the job’s capabilities
such that they are only allowed to perform actions crucial to their
function. At the same time we were able to remove the vast majority of the
surrounding duplicative, error prone bash control scripts. We are now in
the process of rebuilding this proof of concept into the production-ready
end product.

You can follow the development here: https://github.com/pivotal-cf/
bpm-release

I’d like to propose the incubation of this project under the BOSH PMC.
We’d like to start by adding this functionality behind a feature flag to
the Diego release. Once this has been successfully completed then we’d be
interested in expanding the deployment if there is demand.

Thanks!

Christopher Brown
PCF Security

Re: Creating vm with stemcell failed.... No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available..Filter ImagePropertiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Arpit Sharma
 

Hi Johannes,

Today I have tried with other stemcell(bosh-openstack-kvm-ubuntu-trusty-go_agent-raw). Also created different security group.I have also mentiond security group rules below. But still same issue. I am able to login in director with vcap user with this command
ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa_demokey vcap(a)10.100.10.23

but when I am trying to excute "sudo su -", It is not taking password as c1oudc0w. I dont know why it is happening.

[root(a)openstack ~(keystone_demo)]# neutron security-group-list
+--------------------------------------+-----------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| id | name | security_group_rules |
+--------------------------------------+-----------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| bb412056-6f4e-40d9-a48f-8b1c5c4068eb | boshgroup | egress, IPv4 |
| | | egress, IPv6 |
| | | ingress, IPv4, 1-65535/tcp, remote_group_id: bb412056-6f4e-40d9-a48f-8b1c5c4068eb |
| | | ingress, IPv4, 22/tcp, remote_ip_prefix: 0.0.0.0/0 |
| | | ingress, IPv4, 25555/tcp, remote_ip_prefix: 0.0.0.0/0 |
| | | ingress, IPv4, 6868/tcp, remote_ip_prefix: 0.0.0.0/0 |