Date
Re: post hook into bosh delete vm command

estein@...

That actually does sound perfect.  I'll check it out.

Re: post hook into bosh delete vm command

estein@...

Sorry, yes, I meant as a bosh release.  I'm still getting used to the nomenclature.

Re: post hook into bosh delete vm command

Please note that all of the things Benjamin mentioned are mere workarounds rather than a desireable solution. We're looking for feedback for the proposal at https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-notes/blob/master/proposals/drain-actions.md which would introduce a way for scripts to detect state changes in a drain script.