Aaron

From: cf-bosh-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org [mailto:cf-bosh-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Cyrille Le Clerc
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 8:20 AM
To: cf-bosh(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org

Dear all,

I imagine that there are reasons to move the mailing list from Google Groups to the OSS Mailman (1) that are related to the guidelines of the Cloud Foundry Foundation.

Will it be possible to have full text search on the archive of the mailing-list?

It will be much more difficult to search for questions that has already been answered.

Cyrille

(1) http://lists.cloudfoundry.org/pipermail/cf-bosh/

--
Cyrille Le Clerc
email & gtalk : cleclerc(a)cloudbees.com<mailto:cleclerc(a)cloudbees.com> / mob: +33-6.61.33.69.86 / skype: cyrille.leclerc

[https://www.cloudbees.com/sites/default/files/2015-juc-world-tour-email.png]<https://www.cloudbees.com/jenkins/juc-2015>[https://www.cloudbees.com/sites/default/files/2015-cd-summit-world-tour-email.jpg]<https://www.cloudbees.com/cdsummit-2015>

Join cf-bosh@lists.cloudfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.