From: cf-bosh-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org [mailto:cf-bosh-bounces(a)lists.cloudfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Prysmakou Aliaksandr
Sent: Mierkoles, Hulyo 01, 2015 3:56 PM
To: Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project.
Subject: Re: [cf-bosh] Configuring bosh-agent to connect to a multi-machine nats cluster

Hi Allan,
You may consider deployment of microbosh then using this microbosh to deploy multy-VM BOSH (with nats cluster etc.)

Alex Prysmakou / Altoros
Tel: (617) 841-2121 ext. 5161 | Toll free: 855-ALTOROS
Skype: aliaksandr.prysmakou
www.altoros.com<http://www.altoros.com/> | blog.altoros.com<http://blog.altoros.com/> | twitter.com/altoros<http://twitter.com/altoros>

On Jul 1, 2015, at 9:36 AM, Espinosa, Allan | Allan | OPS <allan.espinosa(a)rakuten.com<mailto:allan.espinosa(a)rakuten.com>> wrote:

Well my intention is to have the nats the director and agent is depending on be HA.

I can use the nats job in bosh-release and do a binary bosh setup as well.