Re: Seek guide to extend BOSH to support other IaaSs

James Bayer

that blog is a bit out of date. a track of work called "bosh external cpi"
is about finished that enables plugging in the CPIs without having to make
bosh component adjustments (depends on the target IaaS i suppose). i
encourage you to reach out to dimitriy.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 12:04 AM, jinsenglin <jinsenglin(a)iii.org.tw> wrote:

Hi Guillaume

Thanks for your help. The IaaS I am working for is our internal computing
platform, which is developed based on KVM. I also found a useful blog
article [1] about how to build a custom BOSH CPI. Bad news is that to do so
needs make adjustments inside the BOSH components. Such adjustments will
cause upgrade issues in future when newer version of BOSH is released.

[1] http://blog.altoros.com/cloud-foundry-bosh-cpi-for-gce.html

Jim