From: <cf-bosh@...> on behalf of Christopher Brown <cbrown@...>
Date: Thursday, 17. January 2019 at 20:32
To: "Discussions about the Cloud Foundry BOSH project." <cf-bosh@...>
Cc: aram price <aprice@...>, James Myers <jmyers@...>
Subject: [cf-bosh] Moving BPM out of Incubation

Hi everyone,

We'd like to propose moving the BPM project from the incubator into general availability during the next BOSH PMC meeting.

bpm-release version 1.0 was released in November last year and is being used by many releases to provide a consistent and isolated sandbox environment for BOSH jobs.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Christopher

Join cf-bosh@lists.cloudfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.